Sunday, July 31, 2005

This is going nowhere I thought, she's too drunk to even listen to reason, and without that this whole trip was going very downhill. I knew the age barrier would be a problem, but this seemed to be further amplified while we was drunk, and this was blowing a wind in my brain which produced angry thoughts.
"I told you it was this way"
I observed, as she was not, that pointing in the left direction didn't qualify as a guess on where to go, "Somewhere over there" would not get us anywhere. I had an idea where the street was, which was where we were, and my guess had been wrong. These things happen, but I wasn't a blubbering idiot, I knew this because it was apparent to me that the other two girls were at this time. I couldn't say I was mad at them, I had been their age once and acted acordingly, but I did not feel well at all, and salvaged my ability to stand without puking to go out. So in this state of mind I wasn't the most understanding person.
It made me want to scream, this intricate weaving of glass and concrete, which allows you to see this love you want to find, but still there are these barriers that are seemingly impenitrable to break through.
When she smiles, it reminds me of the fact that every moment is special, and in the mirror of her face I find myself.
Maybe I'm condemned to write on the picture of this thought I give to you, an autograph of my desire. Perhaps, true love is a waiting line and I got there really really fucking late.

No comments: